When we’re not chasing coyotes, we’ll be branding cattle, horseback on a wagon train, riding the range, gathering cattle, and learning the cowboy tricks of the trade (like roping) while we sit around the campfire in the middle of The Big Open. We’ll ride into town afterward in time for the 68th Miles City Bucking Horse Sale, to parade hounds in the Main Street Parade, and where we have premiere seats and backstage passes for some of the best rodeo fun imaginable.
BIG SKY HOUNDS BOXING DAY HOLIDAY PARTY AND FESTIVE TRAIL RIDE
• Trail Ride Starts at 11:00 am
• Holiday Party Starts at 2:00 pm
• Please Bring: A Holiday Dish or Libation So far we are serving Roasted Pork Loin, Butter Tarts, Cranberry Relish, and Traditional English Trifle
• Landowner Appreciation: Please bring a gift to express your appreciation to the Greens. We will be riding to their house and delivering (by car) their goodies.
• White Elephant Gift Exchange Bring a gift of less than $10, or priceless.
Please contact Stephanie Westover for details, to coordinate potluck, and find out how you can help.
(949)-293-4987 | email@example.com | FB messenger